Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Paint Log VIII: A lot completed


So, I've actually gotten a fair amount of models done lately, I've just been a bit bad at posting them, so here follows a quick recap of my productive output for May and June:




Planetfall Objective markers:

Nothing advanced, just a night of getting some paint on the models:
Basic paint scheme, with a limited palette (whatever I brought with me that night).
In the end I think they worked out fairly OK, and now they are done.







 Lamanas (and Sirsir): 


Nothing out of the ordinary there either, but it needed to get done sooner or later.







And now for something actually new! My Sednas, at long last...

I think they turned out all right, and putting them on hold for a bit to keep from burning out on them was definitely a right choice. 
My usual paint scheme, with a little bit deeper green than usual.
 And an action shot of their first game together, against my friends Directorate.
I kept the centre of the table free from corporate influence, but as I did not manage to keep him off the objectives I lost in the end...





Some collection shots:

Planetfall Aquan Wave:
Also: Proof that I've finished yet another squadron of Imzanis!
All I need to finish up is my Leviathan and Terquai, and I actually have a clean painting backlog for these guys!
Until my Infantry and Recon Helix boxes hit, anyway...


Armada Aquan Shoal: 
Most of it got painted last year, but I've not taken any fleet picture since adding the Dagon. 
Yes, I'm also surprised that I managed to squeeze in over 2000 points on one shelf!


I've not yet calculated my total Paint Log modifier with these updates, but I think I can safely add all 11 models and 7 tokens...

No comments:

Post a Comment