Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inaugural post!

An attempt at chronicling my sporadic hobby-related activities.

Currently ongoing projects:

  • Dystopian Legion Prussians - luftlancers, tankettes, stormwagen and the last of my Teutonic Knights. Then I'm all settled for 500 pts with the old system.... 
  • Firestorm Armada Aquans -  Dagon, a bunch of cruisers, frigates and of course my Medusa Dreadnaught (although I'm eying the new Kraken instead, so much easier to actually get together)
  • Firestorm Invasion/Planetfall terrans. I've got two of the old Terran starters that I've only half painted. I need to source some heavy tanks and get the rest of the mediums painted...
  • In theory I have some GW projects ongoing as well, but I haven't played 40k for over a year, so  I'd classify that as back burner...

Incoming: 
  • DL Covenant of Antarctica; a starter set is bound for me in less than two weeks!
  • Firestorm Planetfall Aquans: a few months away, as everything bound here gets delayed, but it's finally coming!
And that's it... Now to find some more paint time...

No comments:

Post a Comment