Monday, November 21, 2022

WIP update

 Last week I spent a bit of time getting five more Eloi Zephyrs ready, to be played as Eldar Wave Serpents in Epic.

That leaves five skimmers on my work bench, and I did manage to fling some paint their way as well, but some time was spent preparing a new project (to be presented later).


The grand total of my Eloi-count-as-Eldar is now getting to a decent size, close to 3000 points painted (not even playing the Baneshees as Titans, only Wraithknights).


I do have some non-Vanguard models for this force as well, but they are not fully painted (and the Hornets barely have official Epic rules anyway).

For this week I aim to put some paint on my new secret project, and finish up the remaining support vehicles above. After that: A pair of proper Titans!


Completed: 5 bases this week, 28 total this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment